再别康桥 朗诵

大概三分钟左右

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

再别康桥

--by Xu Zhimo

徐志摩

Very quietly I take my leave;

轻轻的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来

Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge

软泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

揉碎在浮藻间,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青处漫溯;

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉,

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud

但我不能放歌,

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave

悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩。