《雨人》经典对白

我这里有,加我hi,我告诉你网站 .

我这里有雨人的中英文台词。这里不好发。加我吧

人 Rain Man 中英文剧本

我告诉过你今早就要的我还在处理那四部蓝宝捷尼

[Man #1] I've got four Lamborghinisthat can't meet smog emission standards.

至今无法符合排烟量的标准环保局打了你九次回票

How many timesyou wash out with E.P. A?

我们会通过环保局审核的我只需要多两天

[Man #2] Sir, they'reclearing E.P.A. In a few days.

三次?我进了四部车

Three times?You're on a roll.

每部各有三次

Four cars, three times each.That's zip for twelve.

你是技术人员或太空工程师?

Are you a mechanicor a NASA engineer?

我告诉过你我从未进过蓝宝捷尼

I told you I've neverdealt with Lamborghinis...

而你保证能及时交车的

and yet you assured me that you coulddeliver the cars within that time frame.

什么都别说,因为我要听

Don't tell me that,'cause I'm not even listening.

不,先生,我不认为有此必要

Sir, I hardly thinkthat's necessary.

我会向我的贷款人解释

I'll explain thatto my swing loan.

我欠他二万元届时要加三万利息

I'm into him for 200,000.That's thousand, three zeros.

我所有的钱全绑在这些车上若我无法将之发现,我就完了

I got my money tied up in these cars.If I don't get it, I am finished.

-你了解吗?-你得体谅我们的处境

- Do you understand that?- You have to understand our situation.

我才不管你的问题,我自身难保

I got a shark snappin' at my heels.

They could've taken the carand my business 11 days ago.

我11天前就该交车了

I am holding them offwith a whip and a chair.

我的老天爷,现在我束手无策

I understand that.I know delivery is way overdue.

我了解你的交车期限已过

This fuckin' E.P. A!The whole world is chokin' on smog...

那该死的环保署全世界都快因烟雾而窒息了

and they're gonna correct the situationby keeping my four cars off the road?

-他们不让我这四部车上路-当然不是

- [Ringing]- Babbitt Collectibles.

贝比收藏汽车公司

Have you tried cash?How much do these E.P.A. Guys earn?

试试用红包,那些环保人员的待遇如何?

Charlie, Mr. Wyatt.

查理,怀特先生

- Wyatt?- Yeah, about the swing loan.

有关贷款的事

If he doesn't get the money by 5:30,he's gonna come and seize all the cars.

若五点半前不还钱,他就要要扣车

- I have to call you back.- You should talk to Mr. Babbitt.

-我等一下再回你电话-我想你该和贝比先生本人谈

Tell him you watched me sign the checkon Tuesday, then you put it in the mail.

告诉他你知道我周二已签了支票你本人看着我签的

I need this.Come on.

然后将之交给了小妹了快啊,我需要你如此做

I wouldn't do that untilyou talk to Mr. Babbitt.

我不会如此做的,先生

His number?He's on the road now.

请他们留下电话号码他吗?不,他刚刚才走

- He wants you to call him immediately.- Charlie...

-请你亲自与贝比先生谈-查理

Tell him I'm connecting to Barbados,arriving 1:30 a.m.

告诉他们现在无法连络我凌晨一点半才回来

- Charlie!- Lenny, I'm standing right here.

查理,伦尼,我在这呢

Mr. Bateman wants to back out on his carand he wants to take Mr. Webb with him.

贝蒙先生要撤回交易他还要带着伟伯先生一起来

They want their down payments back.They found two cars at Valley Motors.

他们要求退回订金他们在维利汽车找到了两部车

Tell him that that was me on the line,the cars just passed emissions...

告诉他我刚刚与你通过电话

and the E.P.A. Paperworkwill be in here momentarily.

车子刚通检查环保署的文件马上就到

- You payin' attention to me?- Yeah, I'm listening.

-你有在听吗?-是,我在听

Tell them also that I'm knocking offfive grand on both their deals.

另外告诉他们每辆车少收五千元

- Do you understand that, Lenny?- I got it.

-是的,你确定你明白了?-我明白了,我明白了

Mr. Bateman, that wasMr. Babbitt on the other line.

贝蒙先生,刚才是贝比先生电话

As it happens,the cars are passing emissions...

车辆正要通过检验

What am I saying?The cars have passed emissions.

我是说车子已通过检验

We're waiting for the E.P.A. Paperwork.We'll have that momentarily.

正在等环保署的文件-

And because of yourincredible patience...

我们在短时间内内可以拿到因为你的耐心

we're going to knock off $5,000on each car.

我们决定每辆车再便宜你五千元

Well, yes,you've been most patient.

是的,你非常的有耐心

We really appreciate your patience.Well, thank you.

我们非常感谢你的耐心,谢谢你

Thank you.

谢谢你

Ready for Palm Springs?

准备去棕榈泉了吗?

You still want to gowith all these problems?

有这些问题,你仍然要去?

We're seconds away from closingthis deal, clearing 75 grand.

成交在即,挣七万五

- Not bad for a couple of phone calls.- No, not bad at all.

对只打几个电话来说还不错吧?

- You know where to find us, right?- Right.

你知道如何找到我们吧?伦尼

I got it under control.

我能控制全局的

I don't want to be demanding...

我不是想挑剔你

but could you possibly say 10 or12 words before we get to the hotel?

但在我们到饭店前能说点话吧-

Hmm? Consider it foreplay.

把它当做前奏如何?

Can you include mein some of your thoughts?

你能把我列入你的思想之中吗?

I'm just thinkin'.Nothing special.

我并没有想什么具体的东西

Maybe there's something thatyou're thinking about that we can talk.

也许只是一些可以聊的话题

If there was, Susanna,we'd be talkin' about it.

若有什么好谈的,苏珊娜我们便会谈论的

What's the big to-doabout me thinkin'?

我只是在思考罢了我思考又有什么不对了?

I just feel like I'm going away fora few days with someone. Call me crazy.

我是与某个人一起出游就算我疯狂好了

You wanna talk? Let's talk.How was your day?

好吧,你想聊我们就聊,你好吗

I feel you're excluding me from what'sgoing on. It's not that I wanna talk.

我只是觉得我被摒弃于事外而已并不表示我想聊天

One of these again, Susanna.How did we get back to one of these?

又来了,苏珊娜我们是怎么回到这上头的?

I don't want to... I don't knowwhy I put up with all of this.

我不知道我为何会忍受这些事

You wanted to go to Palm Springs,and we're goin'.

你想去棕榈泉,我们就去棕榈泉

But I didn't wanna go alone.I've been sitting in this car for...

是的,但我不想一个人去我坐在这车上像个假人

You wanna talk?Let's talk!

苏珊娜,你想聊,我们就聊呀?

- This is not talking.- [Phone Ringing]

这不是聊天,好像你和我要

- Yeah?- Charlie, this is Lenny.

-什么事?-查理,我是伦尼

I've been trying to contact youfor a while.

我已找了你一阵子了

I got a long-distance call fromMr. Mooney, your father's lawyer.

有位孟尼先生打长途电话来

He's been trying to reach you.

他是令尊的律师,一直要连络你

Your father has died, Charlie.

查理,令尊过世了查理!

- Charlie?- Uh-huh?

I'm sorry. The funeral's tomorrowin Cincinnati. He said you'd know where.

我很遗憾,明天在辛辛那提出殡

- I've got his number.- That's not necessary.

-他说你知道在那,他留了电话-没那个必要

- Anything else?- No.

还有别的吗?

- If there's anything I can do...- All right.

查理,有什么我能做的打电话来

- I'm sorry about the weekend, hon.- Charlie, the weekend?

亲爱的,抱歉周末泡汤了

I told you before,we had a falling-out a long time ago.

我跟你说过我们父子不合很久了

My mother died when I was two.It was just him and me.

家母在我两岁时去世

We just didn't get along.

我们…就是合不来

- You're going to the funeral, no?- Yeah.

-你要去奔丧吗?-要

- I'm coming with you.- That's sweet, but there's no point.

我和你一起去你真体贴,但没有这个需要

I want to.

我要去,就是这样

All right. Sorry.I forgot who I was talkin' to.

抱歉,我忘了我在和谁说话

...to our beloved neighbor...

for our memory, admirationand respect for him...

我们对于他的回忆及尊重及景仰

will live beyond the yearsof his life on Earth.

会使他在此的精神永存

Let us consecrate ourselves to followhis example of zest for life...

让我们以他为模范,追随他

dedication to family...

他的一生都献给家庭

and charity to all.

并接济贫穷

And now, with sure and certain hopeof resurrection life...

现在,我们确定他在你那儿永生

we commend to youthe soul of our departed friend.

我们将我们的友人交付你的手中

Just have to go over the details ofthe will with him, and then we leave.

等今晚听完遗嘱的细节后就走

I can wait in the car.

我可以在车上等

Somebody should be watering those roses.They're all dying.

该替玫瑰浇水了,它们快枯死了

Knew this car my whole life.Only drove it once.

从小就认识这部车

A 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible.Only 8,000 production models made.

1949年别克敞篷车

Straight-Eight.Fireball Eight.

仅出厂八千辆,八缸霹雳火马达

It was the first full yearof the Dynaflow transmission.

第一批会自动排挡

Know it by rote.

我对它了如指掌

[Susanna]You were his only child.

你是他的独生子

出生那年

You came along when he was...

what, 45 or something?

他已经45岁左右了

他可能已认为不会有儿子了

He probably thoughthe was never going to have a son...