唇上之歌
Two trailer park girls go round the outside,
两个穷女孩在外面乱逛 (住在那里的基本上就是穷人,流浪+吉普赛人,为了顺口,所以意译了)
round the outside, round the outside.
到处乱逛,到处乱逛
Guess who's back, back again
猜谁回来?又回来了?
Shady's back, tell a friend
shady回来了,告你朋友
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
猜谁回来?又回来了?
I've created a monster, cuz nobody wants to
我制造了一个怪胎,因为
See Marshall no more they want Shady,I'm chopped liver
再没有人想见marshall,他们要的是shady,我只是小杂碎罢了(杂碎是广东人在美国卖的一种地方食品)
Well if you want Shady,this is what I'll give ya
好,如果你们要的是shady,这就是我给你的(shady)
A little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor
抽点大麻,再加点烈酒
Some vodka that will jump start my heart quicker then a shock
再来点伏特加好起动我的心跳加速的比电击还快 (这个断句应该和前面的*在一起而不是和后面的)
when I get shocked at the hospital By the Dr. when I'm not cooperating
当医生在医院对我动手术的时候,我没好好配合,我在手术台上使劲摇摆
When I'm rocking the table while he's operating
结果被狠狠电了一下
"Hey" You waited this long to stop debating
嘿,为了停止争论不休你一定等了良久
Cuz I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovulating
因为我回来了,正蹲在那些破杂志上排卵 (这个翻译如果是“八卦报纸说我正处于排卵期”,有些莫名其妙,而且不够粗俗)
I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney
切尼小姐,我知道你找到工作了
But your husbands heart problem is complicated
但你老公的心脏病很复杂 (指eminem是他的心病)
So the FCC won't let me be
所以美国通信委员要封杀我
Or let me be me so let me see
不让我做我自己 那我们走着瞧吧
They tried to shut me down on MTV
他们想要禁播我的mtv
But it feels so empty without me
但是没有我 真空虚
So, come on and dip, bum on your lips
所以,上来泡一泡,屁股顶到你嘴上
Fuck that cum on your lips and some on your tits
操!射到你唇上,一些流到你奶子上
And get ready cuz this shit's about to get heavy
然后准备好,这麻烦越来越棘手了
I just settled all my lawsuits, "Fuck you Debbie!"
刚刚才摆平了我全部的官司,Debbie,操你!
Now this looks like a job for me..
现在这好象已经是我的工作了
So everybody just follow me..
大家都跟着我来吧
Cuz we need a little controversy..
我们需要一点点的争论
Cuz it feels so empty without me ..
因为世界没了我 太空虚了
I said this looks like a job for me..
我说这好象已经是我的工作了
So everybody just follow me..
那么大家都跟着来吧
Cuz we need a little controversy..
我们需要一点点的争论
Cuz it feels so empty without me..
因为世界没了我 太空虚了
Little hellions, kids feeling rebellious
小捣蛋鬼们 小孩子现在都很反叛
Embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis
他们觉得很难堪 因为他们的父母还在听猫王(Elvis是猫王的名字)
They start feeling like prisoners helpless,
他们开始觉得像犯人一般的无助
Til someone comes along on a mission and yells "*****"
直到有个人跳出来,带着使命地喊了句“裱---子!”
A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution,
一个幻想者,带着吓人的幻想,将发动一场革命