请翻译下Sopor Aeternus 的no one is there

No-one Is There

(Sopor Aeternus) Dead Lovers' Sarabande - Face 2

Now and then I'm scared, 现在我感到恐惧

when I seem to forget how sounds become words or even sentences ... 当我似乎遗忘的声音成为了文字甚至审判

No, I don't speak anymore and what could I say, 不,我再也不会开口,那些我可能会说的话

since no-one is there and there is nothing to say ... 因为没有人在这里,这里什么也没有

So, I prefer to lie in darkest silence alone ... 我更愿意独自躺在最黑暗的寂静中

listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 聆听黑暗,是声音,是谁在低语

for something to share ... 为了分享什么

- but there is no hope and no-one is there. 但是这里没有希望,没有人在这里

No, no, no ...- not one living soul and there is nothing (left) to say, 没有活着的灵魂,没有人发一言

in darkness I lie all alone by myself, 我独自躺在黑暗之中

sleeping most of the time to endure the pain. 所有的时间中我在沉睡忍受这痛苦

I am not breathing a word, 我不发一言

I haven't spoken for weeks 我几周都不说一句话

and yet the mistress inside me is (secretly) straining her ears. 然而我内心的情人竖起耳朵

But there is no-one, 但是这里没有一个人

and it seems to me at times 看来在每一刻

that with every passing hour another word is leaving my mind ... 每过一个小时,一个词就从我脑中消失

I am the mistress of loneliness, 我是孤独的情人

my court is deserted but I do not care. 我的庭院一片荒芜但是我无心照看

The presence of people is ugly and cold 活着的人丑恶且冷酷

and something I can neither watch nor bear. 我不想去看这些也不能忍受

So, I prefer to lie in darkness silence alone, 因此,我祈祷独自躺在寂静的黑暗中

listening to the lack of light, or sound, or someone to talk to, 听那黑暗,听那声音,有什么人在说话

for something to share ... 为了分享这些

- but there is no hope and no-one is there. 但是这里没有希望,没有人在这里

No, I don't speak anymore and what should I say, 不,我再也不会开口,那些我可能会说的话

since no- one is there and there is nothing to say? 因为没有人在这里,这里什么也没有

All is oppressive, alles ist schwer, 所有的压抑,

there is no-one and NO-ONE IS THERE ... 这里没有人