英语高手进!一篇英语话剧翻译!

Ladies and getlemen. Good afternoon.Today I’ll tell you a story. It is “Peter and the Wolf”.)

先生们女士们,下午好,今天我给大家讲个故事,名为《彼得和狼》。

Peter: Good morning everyone. What a fine day! How beautiful the green lawn is!

彼得:大家早上好,天气真好,绿色的草地真漂亮!

Bird: Good morning, Peter.

小鸟:早上好,彼得。

Peter: Good morning, Bird.

彼得:早上好,小鸟。

Bird: It’s a fine morning, isn’t it! All is calm. All is beautiful.

彼得:真是个愉快的清晨,不是吗?那么平静,那么美丽。

Duck: I’m a duck, you see. Peter forgot to lock the door.

鸭子:我是鸭子,你们知道。彼得忘记锁门了。

Now I’m free. How I want to have a good bath in the pool!

现在我自由了。我多想在池塘里好好洗个澡啊!

(Duck jumps into the pool.)

(鸭子跳进池塘)

Bird: Hi! Who are you? You can’t fly?

小鸟:嗨!你是谁?你不会飞吗?

Duck: Aren’t you a bird! You can’t swim? You see. I can.

鸭子:你不是小鸟嘛!你不会游泳?你看,我会。

Bird: You are a fool.

小鸟:你是个笨蛋!

Duck: I’m clever. You are a fool.

鸭子:我很聪明。你才是笨蛋呢。

Bird: You are a fool.

小鸟:你是笨蛋

Duck: I’m clever. You are a fool.

鸭子:我很聪明,你是笨蛋。

(At this time, a black cat is coming quietly.)

(这时,一只黑猫悄悄走过来。)

Cat: Yeh. They are quarrelling. So I have no trouble catching them. Look at me, please.

猫:耶.他们在吵架。所以抓住他们没问题。看我的。

Peter: Take care, Bird. Be careful, Bird.

彼得:小心,小鸟。小心。

(So the bird flies away.)

(于是小鸟飞走了。)

Duck: You are a thief. Why don’t you catch that bird?

鸭子:你个小偷。你为什么不抓那只鸟?

Bird: You are a robber. Why don’t you rob me?

小鸟:你是个强盗。你为什么不抓我?

Cat: Should I go to catch the bird? Should I?

猫:我应该抓鸟吗?我应该吗?

I’m afraid when I get there, the bird will fly away.

当我到那的时候,我很害怕,鸟会飞走。

Grandfather: Peter, you see. It is very dangerous here. The duck is running into the pool. If a wolf comes, what should you do then?

爷爷:彼得,你看。这很危险。鸭子跑进了池塘。如果狼来了,你怎么办?

Peter: I’m a young pioneer. I’m very brave. How can I dare a wolf?

彼得:我是个年轻的勇者。我很勇敢,我怎么会怕狼呢?

(A few minutes later. A very big, cruel wolf comes siletly.

(几分钟后,一只凶残的大灰狼悄悄的来了。)

The black cat runs away quickly.)

黑猫迅速的逃跑了。

Cat, Bird: Oh,! Wolf!

猫,鸟:噢!狼!

Duck: Oh! My dear. The wolf is coming. Let me run quickly.

鸭子:哦,天啊.狼来了。赶紧跑。

(How can a bird run so fast! Look, the wolf has caught the bird, and eaten him up.)

(一只鸟怎会跑得快呢!看,狼已经抓住了一只鸟,吃掉了它)

Wolf: How I am satisfied! But I still want to catch the bird and the black cat.

狼:我真满足!但是我还是像抓鸟和黑猫。

(Now Peter and the grandfather see what has happened. They have a good idea now.)

(彼得和爷爷看见了发生的一切。他们有了一个好主意)

Peter: Bird. Please fly over the wolf’s head. You can fly around and around him. But you should be careful enough.

彼得:小鸟,你飞到狼的头上,绕着它飞。但是你得小心点

Bird: Wolf. Wolf. Can you catch me? You are a fool!

小鸟:狼,狼。你抓得着我吗?你个笨蛋!

Can you catch me? Catch me!

你抓不着我,抓不着我!

(The wolf is so angry that he jumps up and down. At this moment.

(这时狼气得直蹦。)

Peter and his grandfather throw a rope and catches the wolf.)

彼得和他爷爷扔出绳子抓住了狼。

Cat, Bird, Grandfather: Beat him. Beat him. Don’t let him run away.

猫,鸟,爷爷:打它,打它。别让它跑了。

(At this moment. A group of hunters get to the forest. Listen, they are shooting at the wolf.)

(这时,一群猎人跑进森林,听,他们在猎狼。)

Peter: Oh, no. Bird and I have caught the wolf. Don’t kill him. Let him alive. Please help us to send him to the zoo.

彼得:哦,不。小鸟和我抓住了狼。不要杀了它。让它活着,请帮我们把它送进动物园。

Peter, Grandfather,Hunters, Cat, Bird: Oh! Oh! Let’s go to the zoo. Let’s go to the zoo.

彼得,爷爷,猎人,猫鹤鸟:哦,哦!我们去动物园。

(Now please look at the group: Peter, Grandfathe, Hunters,Bird and Cat. They are dragging the wolf and sending him to the zoo. How happy they are!)

(请看着一群人:彼得,爷爷,猎人,鸟和猫。他们抓着狼把他送进动物园。他们很开心。)