魔兽争霸3混乱之治

魔兽争霸3 混乱之治 战役剧情对话(一) (自己对照英文翻译的)

魔兽争霸3 混乱之治 战役剧情对话(二)

魔兽争霸3 混乱之治 战役剧情对话(三)

序言

Chapter Two: Departures

第二章 离去

地图信息:

Three days later,near the Lordaeron coast...

三天后,洛丹伦的一个海岸附近...

(瀑布前的兽人营地中)

Thrall:It's been three days,and this...prophet has yet to show himself. I hope I'm not making a huge mistake by trusting him.

萨尔:已经三天了,这位...先知仍然没有现身。希望我不会因为信任他而犯下大错。

(跑来一个大G)

Grunt:Warchief,the clans are assembling as you ordered,but it will ake them some time to reach us.

大G:首领,各部落正在按您的命令集合,但他们还需要些时间才能与我们碰面。

Thrall:Then we must prepare this camp immediately.I want my warriors to have food and proper lodgings when they arrive.

萨尔:那我们必须立即安置好营地。我想我的勇士们在到达时能得到充足的食物和驻扎条件。

(大G正要离开时,萨尔叫住了他)

Thrall:Warrior,has there been any word from Grom Hellscream? He and the Warsong clan were supposed to have been here by now.

萨尔:勇士,有没有格鲁姆.地狱咆哮酋长的消息?他和战歌部落早应该到达此地了。

Grunt:No,Warchief. We haven't heard from hellscream in some time.

大G:没有,首领。我们已经有一段时间没有联系上地狱咆哮酋长了。

Thrall:Damn it, Grom. Where the hell are you?

萨尔:该死的,格鲁姆。你到底在哪儿?

(大G离开)

(完成所有建造任务后)

地图右边的桥附近出现一队人族分队在建造桥墩

Captain:You orcs are in violation of the Alliance Internment Act! We've already captured one of your leaders. If you surrender now, we'll spare your lives.

队长:兽族们,你们已经违反了联盟的收容法!我们已经俘虏了你们的一位领导人。如果你们现在投降,我们将赦免你们的性命。

(镜头转向人类的一处牢笼)

Grunt:Warchief,they say they've captured one of our leaders! Maybe they're referring to Grom!

大G:首领,他们说他们已经俘虏了我们一个领导人!也许他们所说的是格鲁姆酋长!

Thrall:I hope not. But if they have captured Hellscream, I'll make them regret it! Lok-Tar Ogar! Come, my warriors! We must drive the humans back!

萨尔:但愿不是。但如果他们已经俘虏了地狱咆哮,我会让他们后悔的!Lok-Tar Ogar!跟上,我的勇士们!我们必须将人族赶回去!

(灭光人族步兵后)

Grunt:The wretched humans have been destoryed!

大G:这些可恶的人类已经被消灭了!

(来到由几个骑士把手的大门前)

Grunt:Warchief! We've found where they're holding Grom,but the area is protected by fortified guard towers!

大G:首领!我们已经发现他们将格鲁姆酋长囚禁在哪里了,但那个区域被几个加强型的防御塔保护着!

Thrall:Then destroy them!Hellscream must be freed!

萨尔:既然如此就摧毁它们!必须救出地狱咆哮!

(摧毁完防御塔,地狱咆哮从笼中解救出来)

Thrall:Grom,are you alright?

萨尔:格鲁姆,你还好么?

Grom Hellscream:I'm fine, little brother. Luckily,they only injured my pride.

格鲁姆 地狱咆哮:我很好,小兄弟。幸运的是,他们只是伤害了我的自尊。

Thrall:Great,'cause we're getting out of here now.We're leaving the human lands for good.

萨尔:很好,因为我们现在就要离开这里了。我们正打算永远离开人类的大陆。

Grom Hellscream:Finally. Follow me. I have an idea.

格鲁姆 地狱咆哮:终于可以了。跟我来。我想到一个主意。

(来到旁边的港口,港口上停着几艘人类军舰)

Grom Hellscream:We can set sail on the humans' own ships.

格鲁姆 地狱咆哮:我们可以乘坐人类的船只出航。

Thrall:Perfect. But we'll need to wait for the rest of the horde--

萨尔:非常好。但我们需要等待部落的其他成员。

(这时,跑来一个大G,身后跟来一帮大G)

Grunt:The Horde is assembled,Warchief. We await only your command.

大G:部落集合完毕,首领,我们只等您下命令。

(传出发时,麦迪文站在一处山头上,看着兽族远去)

The Prohet:Now,go,young Thrall.Sail west to lands of Kalimdor.It is there that you will find your destiny. It is there that your people's salvation will be assured.

先知:现在,前进吧,年轻的萨尔。向西航行到卡里姆多大陆。在那儿你将找到你的命运。在那里你的人民才能获得拯救。

/%C3%E6%B1%DA%B5%C4%D0%DC%C3%A8/blog/item/9108e510c0848c18b9127ba6.html 更多在这里。