eyes on me怎么翻译
When never sang my songs on the stage on my own.
当我唱歌时,总是一个人站在舞台上。
When never said my words wishing they would be heard.
当我说话时,总是希望你能听见。
I saw you smiling at me was it real or just my fantasy.
我看到你对我微笑,那是真的吗?亦或者只是我的幻想。
Youd always be there in the corner of this time in
你总是站在角落,那小小的酒吧。
little bar.
My last night tear for you sang more songs just once
这是我在这里的最后一夜。同样的老歌再唱一次。
more.
My last night tear with you maybe yes maybe no.
这是我和你的最后一夜吗?也许是吧,也许不是。
I kind of liked it your way how you shyly placed your
我总是喜欢你那害羞看着我的眼神。
eyes on me.
Oh did you ever know that I had mine on you.
噢,你知道吗?我也一样在看着你!
Darling so there you are with that look on your face.
亲爱的,你就在那里。你脸上的表情仿佛从没有受伤过、仿佛从没
As if you''re never hurt as if you''re never down.
有沮丧过!
Shall I be the one for you who pinches you softly but
我可以这样做吗?轻轻地捏你一下。如果你皱着眉头,
sure.
If frown is shown then I will know that you are no
我可以知道你不是在做梦!
dreamer.
So let me come to you close as I wanted to be.
可以让我靠近你吗?近到如我所愿!近到可以让我感受你加速的心
Close enough for me to feel your heart beating fast.
跳!待在那里如果我轻声呼唤。
And stay there as I whisper how I loved your peaceful
我是多么爱着你那温和凝视我的眼神!
eyes on me.
Did you ever know that I had mine on you.
你知道吗?我也一样在看着你。
Darling so share with me your love if you have enough.
亲爱的,请和我分享。如果你有足够的爱情、如果你有压抑的泪水
Your tears is youre holding back or pain if thats what
或是痛苦。
it is.
How can I let you know or more than the dress and the
我要如何才能让你知道,我不是只有形体和声音。
voice.
Just reach me out then you will know that youre not
请把手伸向我,你会知道你不是在做梦!
dreaming.
Darling so there you are with that look on your face.
亲爱的,你就在那里。你脸上的表情仿佛从没有受伤过,
As if youre never hurt as if youre never down.
仿佛从没有沮丧过。
Shall I be the one for you who pinches you softly but
我可以这样做吗?轻轻地捏你一下。
sure.
If frown is shown then I will know that you are not a
如果你皱着眉头,我可以知道你不是在做梦!
dreamer.