《Look Down》这首歌的中文翻译

Look down and see the beggars at your feet

向下看,看到乞丐在你的脚下

Look down and show some mercy if you can

向下看,如果你能手下留情

Look down and see the sweepings of the street

向下看,看到街上的垃圾

Look down, look down,

看下来,下来看看,

Upon your man!fellow

在你的男人!研究员

'Ow do you do? My name's Gavroche.

“你如何做?我的名字叫伽弗洛什。

These are my people. Here's my patch.

这些是我的人。这是我的补丁。

Not much to look at, nothing posh

没什么好看的,不时髦的

Nothing that you'd call up to scratch.

没什么,你会打电话来抓。

This is my school, my high society

这是我的学校,我的上流社会

Here in the slums of Saint Michele

在圣米歇尔的贫民窟

We live on crumbs of humble piety

我们住在简陋的虔诚的面包屑

Tough on the teeth, but what the hell!

强硬的牙齿,但他妈的!

Think you're poor?

认为你是穷人吗?

Think you're free?

想你是免费的吗?

Follow me! Follow me!

跟我来.跟我来.

Look down and show some mercy if you can

向下看,如果你能手下留情

Look down, look down, upon your fellow man!

看下来,下来看看,对你的同胞!

What you think yer at?

你认为你在吗?

Hanging round me pitch?

挂在我的球场?

If you're new around here, girl

如果你是新来的,女孩

You've got a lot to learn!

你有很多东西要学!

Listen you old bat...

听你老蝙蝠…

Crazy bloody witch...

疯狂的血腥魔女…

'Least I give me customers

至少我给我的客户

Some pleasure in return!

在返回一些乐趣!

I know what you give!

我知道你给!

Give 'em all the pox!

给他们所有的痘!

Spread around your poison

在你的蔓延

Till they end up in box.a

直到他们结束在一个盒子

Leave the poor old cow,

把这个可怜的老母牛,

Move it, Madeleine.

走吧,马德琳。

She used to be no better

她过去是没有更好的

Till the clap got to her brain.

直到拍到她的大脑。

When's it gonna end?

它会是什么时候?

When we gonna live?

当我们怎么活?

Something's gotta happen now or

有些事情一定会发生了

giveSomething's gonna

给予的时候会

It'll come, it'll come, it'll come

它会来的,它会来的,会来

It'll come, it'll come, it'll come

它会来的,它会来的,会来

Where the leaders of the land?

在土地的领导人?

Where are the swells who run this show?

波浪运行这个节目的人在哪里?

Only one man - and that's Lamarque

只有一个人,拉马克

Speaks for these people here below.

这些人在说话。

See our children fed

看到我们的孩子喂饭

Help us in our shame

帮助我们在我们的耻辱

Something for a crust of bread

一口面包的东西

In Holy Jesus' name

在上帝的名字

In the Lord's Holy name.

在主的圣名。

In his name, in his name, in his name...

在他的名字,他的名字,他的名字…

Lamarque is ill and fading fast!

拉马克生病了,很快消失!

Won't last the week out, so they say.

不会持续一周了,所以他们说。

With all the anger in the land

在土地所有的愤怒

How long before the judgement day?

多久之前的审判日?

Before we cut the fat ones down to size?

在我们把胖的威风?

Before the barricades arise?

在路障后面出现的吗?

Look down and show some mercy if you can

向下看,如果你能手下留情

Look down, look down upon your fellow man!

轻视,小看你的同胞!

大概这意思