《Hey Jude》这首歌的由来?

Hey Jude这首歌是由保罗-麦卡特尼创作的,内容是鼓励列农的儿子朱利安勇敢面对现实。歌中头一句是保罗在约翰·列农离婚后,安慰朱利安时说过的话。

Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.

嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉

Take a sad song and make it better.

唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些

Remember to let her into your heart,

记住要永远爱她

Then you can start to make it better.

开始新的生活

Hey Jude, don''''t be afraid.

嘿 Jude 不要担心

You were made to go out and get her.

去追她,留下她

The minute you let her under your skin,

拥抱她的时候

Then you begin to make it better.

将开始新的生活

And anytime you feel the pain,

无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候

hey Jude, refrain,

嘿 Jude 放松一下自己

Don''t carry the world upon your shoulders.

不要去担负太多自己能力以外的事

For well you know that it''''s a fool who plays it cool

要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的

By making his world a little colder.

生活中总是会有不如意的时候

Hey Jude, don''t let me down.

Hey Jude 不要让我伤心

You have found her, now go and get her.

如果你找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧

Remember to let her into your heart,

记住要永远爱她

Then you can start to make it better.

生活会更美好

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,

嘿 Jude 时光如此飞逝 不要耽搁

You''re waiting for someone to perform with.

不要总是期望依赖旁人

And don''t you know that it''s just you, hey Jude, you''ll do,

你知道吗!你自己可以的,嘿Jude,去完成吧

The movement you need is on your shoulder.

明白 自己要走自己的路

Hey Jude, don''t make it bad.

嘿 Jude 不要这样消沉

Take a sad song and make it better.

唱首伤感的歌曲会使你振作一些

Remember to let her under your skin,

记住要永远爱她

Then you''ll begin to make it

然后开始新的生活

Better better better better better better, Oh.

会更美好 会更幸福

Na na na, na na na na, na na na