hei jude

Hey Jude, don't make it bad 嘿裘!别沮丧

Take a sad song 找一首哀伤的歌

And make it better 把它唱得更快乐

Remember, to let her into your heart 记得将它唱入你的心田

Then you can start to make it better 世界就能开始好转

Hey Jude, don't be afraid 嘿裘!别害怕

You were made to go out and get her 你天生就要勇於克服恐惧

The minute You let her under your skin 当你将它身埋於心底那一刻

Then you begin 世界就

To make it better 开始好转

And anytime you feel the pain 当你感受痛苦的滋味

Hey Jude, refrain 嘿裘!要忍耐

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders 别把世界的重担都往肩上扛

For well you know that it's a fool 你知道那些愚蠢的人

Who plays it cool 总是装做不在乎

By making his world a little colder 把自己的世界弄得很冷酷

Hey Jude, don't let me down 嘿裘!别让我失望

You have found her now go and get her 既然找到真爱就要勇敢追求

Remember (Hey Jude) to let her into your heart 记住(嘿裘!)要将他 揽入你的心房

Then you can start to make it better 那样世界就能开始好转

So let it out and let it in 所以啊,让你的爱自由来去

Hey Jude, begin 嘿裘!开始啊

You're waiting for someone to perform with 你期待有个人与你同台表演

And don't you know that it's just you 你不知道那个人就是你自已吗

Hey Jude, you'll do 嘿裘!你会办到

The movement you need is on your shoulder 下一步该怎麼做就全看你自己

Hey Jude don't make it bad 嘿裘!别丧气

Take a sad song and make it better 找一首哀伤的歌把它唱得更快乐

Remember you let her under your skin 记得将它深藏於心

Then you'll begin 世界就能

To make it better 开始好转