翻译一下,love mail

You know you're my muse 你是我的缪斯(爱神)

My songs are written all for you 我所有的歌都为你而写

I'm feeling so confused 我是如此迷茫

I can not find the way to you 我找不到去你那的路

I need you the most at night 在夜里我最需要你

Flashes come back to me 闪电又来了

I hold the pillow in my arms 我搂住枕头

Thinking it is you, needing me. 幻想着是你,也正需要我

Honey, e-mail me your love 亲爱的,把你的爱寄(电邮)给我

Now we don't use no words though I do need to hear your voice .

现在我们不用无语(这句很怪,双重否定,就是说我要用很多话告诉你),虽然我确实需要听到你的声音

Baby, mail your kisses to me 亲爱的,寄你的吻给我

Send your touches into this love mail. 把你的爱抚放到这爱的邮件里

You're playing with me你和我捉迷藏

Not answering my calls 不听我的电话

oh no......噢 不

And got no reply of my messages to you也不复我的短信

no more ......再也没有了

I feel I could go crazy 我觉得快疯了

Thinking of you ,all day .整天都想着你

But something tells me you're still mine

但有些事情又让我觉得你还是属于我的

I remain to fight,for your heart.

我提醒自己要为赢得你的心而战

You punnish me ,now,baby你在惩罚我啊,此刻,宝贝

leaving you 离开你

The moment you needed my warm love在你最需要我的温暖的爱的此刻

the most : (这是连着上一句的吧)

I got scared in your arms, 我在你怀里战战兢兢

I thought i could loose you one day 我觉得某天我要失去你

I run far away,so far 我逃得远远的

from you,my love. 逃离你--我的最爱

---by nico _LOVE MAIL