when you are old英文诗

When You Are Old?

当你老了?

William Butler Yeats?

威廉 巴特勒 叶芝?

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,?

当你老了,头发灰白,睡思昏沉,?

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,?

炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,?

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look?

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神中的柔和?

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;?

回想它们过去的浓重的阴影;?

How many loved your moments of glad grace,?

多少人爱你优雅欢畅的时候,?

And loved your beauty with love false or true,?

爱慕你的美貌,不论出于假意或真心,?

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,?

只有一个人爱你那坚贞的灵魂,?

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;?

爱你老去的容颜上那痛苦的皱纹。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,?

躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,?

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled?

凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,?

And paced upon the mountains overhead?

在头顶的山上他缓缓踱着步子,?

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.?

将脸隐没在了群星之中。