人教版英语八年级下五单元听力材料翻译

1b

Listen. Were your answers to activity 1a correct?

听录音,你在活动1a中的答案正确吗?

听力原文

A:I think I'm going to wear jeans to the patty.

我想穿牛仔裤去参加晚会。

B:If you do, the teachers won't let you in.如果那样,老师不会让你进来。

A:I think I'm going to stay at home.

我想我会待在家里。

C:If you do, you'll be sorry.如果那样,你会很抱歉。

A:I think I'm going to take the bus to the party。

我想我会乘公***汽车去晚会。

B:If you do, you'll be late.如果那样,你会迟到。

D:I think I'm going to the dance with Karen and Ann.

我想和卡林和安一起去参加舞会。

C:If you do, you'll have a great time.如果那样,你会玩得很高兴。

2a,2b

Andrea:Hi, Mark. I want to have a class party. Will you help me organize it? 嗨,马克,我想开个班级聚会。你能帮我安排一下吗?

Mark:Sure, Andrea. I can help you. So when shall we have the party?

当然可以,安德瑞,我能帮你。什么时候举行呢?

Andrea:Let's have it today after class.今天放学后吧。

Mark:No, today it too early. If we have it today,half the class④ won't come.不,今天太早了。如果我们今天举行一半的学生将不会来。

Andrea:Okay, Let's have it tomorrow.好吧,那明天吧。

Mark:Hmm?There's a test tomorrow. Students will leave early to study for their tests. Let's have it on the weekend.

明天有个测验。学生们会早点离开准备考试。我们周末举行吧。

Andrea:Okay, let's have it on Saturday afternoon. We can all meet and watch a video.好的,那星期六下午吧。我们能在一起看录像。

Mark:No, I don't think we should watch a video. Some students will be bored. Let's play party games.

不,我们不应该看录像,一些同学会厌烦。我们一起做游戏吧。

Andrea:Okay, good idea. Can you organize the party games?

好主意。你能安排一下吗?

Mark:Sure. I can do that. And can you make some food for us?

当然可以。你能做些食物吗?

Andrea:Yes, that's no problem.能,没问题。

2a,ab

Conversation 1 (对话1)

Agent:The Lions are a great soccer team, you know!

你知道的!雄狮队是一个非常棒的球队!

Michael:Oh, I know.我知道。

Agent:If you join the Lions, you'll become a great soccer player.

如果你加入雄狮队,你将成为著名的球员。

Michael:I'm sure I will. Will I travel much? 我确信我会。我会有很多旅行吗?

Agent:Sure! If you become a Lion, you'll travel around the world.

当然!如果你成为雄狮队员,你将会环游世界。

Michael:Sounds great.棒极了。

Agent:It is. And if you work really hard, you'll be famous.

是的。如果你努力踢球,你会很著名。

Michael:Well, I don't know.我不知道。

Conversation 2 (对话2)

rather:You shouldn't join the Lions right now.你不应该马上加入雄狮队。

Michael:Why not? 为什么呢?

Mother:If you become a professional soccer player, you'll never go to college.

如果你成为专业球员,你将不再上大学。

Michael:But I really want to play soccer. I want a job I love. I want to be happy.

但我真的想踢球,我想要份我喜爱的工作。我想自己快乐。

Father:Of course you want to be happy, but there are many interesting jobs you'd like.

当然你想快乐,但有很多有趣的你会喜爱的工作。

Michael:But it's my dream to play soccer! Don't you think it's realty exciting that I could join the Lions?

但我的梦想是踢球!难道你不认为加入雄狮队是件很令人兴奋的事吗?

Father:Of course it's exciting. And I know you want to make a lot of money. But money isn't everything, son.当然。那令人兴奋。而且我知道你想赚很多钱。但儿子,钱不是一切。

Michael:I know. But if I don't do this now, I'll never do it.

我知道。但如果现在不踢,就没有机会了。

Mother:But don't you want to get an education?

但你不想受教育吗?